General information about Lebanese Visas
This information will vary from country to country.
For more information, please visit the Lebanese embassy’s website in your country.
Some general information:
- Passport valid for 6 months beyond the period of intended stay and with two blank pages
- Photocopies of the passport pages (Passport cover, bio-page, pages 7 and 9, and last page) containing the full name, photo, passport #, issue date, and expiry date (one copy of each page)
- Appointment Letter
- Proof of fee payment, which is a valid receipt
- A copy of applicant’s residency card with no less than 6 months until expiration if applying at the Lebanese embassy/consulate outside the applicant’s country of origin
- Two passport-sized photos and must be on a white background format 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm taken from the front & should be fresh new photographs
- Recent three months original and till dated online bank statement (Should state A/c. holder’s name, sort-code & account number on any internet banking printout should be stamped by the bank
- Travel reservations showing dates of travel
- Hotel reservations in the name of the Lebanese sponsor or place of residency with a listed contact number. If the sponsor is not Lebanese, they must show proof of residency in Lebanon for at least 3 months (Hotel booking or host’s reference letter)
- No objection letter from the sponsor mentioning the reason of the visit or for minors, a Parental Consent Form* from both parents allowing their dependents to travel to Lebanon is required
- Travel insurance must clearly state all the travelling passengers’ names on the policy. The area of validity must clearly cover Lebanon or Worldwide, Coverage of at least $30,000 for emergency medical & repatriation in order to face any expenses that may arise in connection with the applicant’s repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical attention or emergency hospital treatment, with these scenarios expressly stated on the policy document
In addition to the Invitation Letter provided by the EMPS Chairperson.